Ways to Find Extra Energy
Over time I’ve noticed there were times I’ve had great energy and several times I felt really sluggish. Here are suggestions for having lots of energy.
- Keep Digestion Light
- Eat light meals, lots of greens, juicing works really well here. Eat (or drink if you’re juicing) evenly throughout the day (maybe 3 times)
- The less sugar and flour the better.
- Listen to music that puts you in a great mood. Even if it’s music you like, make sure it affects you positively. Also you can listen to some positive audio.
- Get in cardio on a daily basis. You’ll get used to it over time.
- Go to sleep early at a reasonable time
- Hang around positive, active people
- Go out in nature at some point
- Breathe deeply
- Drink lots of water…you will have to use the restroom a lot so be prepared.
If you do these things, you’ll drown out the things that lower your energy – junk food, animal products, people who are always complaining / negative, TV, etc