How to Have a Better Relationship With Money
How do you relate to money?
If you don’t naturally have a great relationship with money and you haven’t consciously worked on having a better relationship with money, it’s likely you’ll have a default, comfort zone relationship with money.
To examine your relationship with money, write a letter to it now. “Dear money,….” That will tell you. (I picked this exercise up from You are a Badass at Making Money)
You might start it off with one of these:
- “Dear money, I never have enough of you. You’re always moving to other people.”
- “Dear money, you always slip through my fingers.”
- “Dear money, I wish I didn’t have to ask my parents to give you to me.”
- “Dear money, how do I earn more of you?”
- “Dear money, why are you always on my mind?”
- “Dear money, why don’t you stick around? Do I have bad breath?”
If you wrote a letter, what would you want the letter to say?