This concept was introduced to me in 2019 as a part of being a member of the coaching program CGC.
I don’t think I would have ever done this without this coaching program because I wouldn’t have thought I needed to. I always thought this was reserved for businesses, but it has worked great personally. We’re doing wholistic planning…basically taking into account all areas of our lives.
- I get to review progress (or lack thereof) from last quarter and see if there’s any improvements that can be made,
- Make decisions what I want to happen this quarter.
- Over time I can see where there are sticking points and drags (areas that are bringing the other areas down).
- It brings structure to the year.
- It lets you look at what you did accomplish and what you didn’t
- You can adjust during the year instead of having the year go on autopilot
I’d highly recommend doing any type of quarterly planning. I can’t see you regretting this.