Social skills are badass and having a badass social circle is badass.
- Problems get solved way easier
- Relationships overall are a big factor in the quality of life
- A great social circle can pick you up quickly when you’re down
- Giving to a social circle that appreciates the real you can be fulfilling and rewarding
- You are the average of the 5 people you hang around most
- A great social circle naturally encourages you to be your fullest, authentic self
- Many of the answers you seek will come from people in some form or fashion. (In-person, book, program, podcast, blog, video etc).
I didn’t always start off with a great social circle. I isolated a lot and spent lots of time alone. I didn’t even see this as a bad thing, but I look back and realize there were so many missed opportunities. I always wondered in the back of my mind how other people created these huge social circles, and why some people attracted other people to them naturally and others repelled other people.
Click below to download a Mind Map I created on how to go from isolation or a social circle that doesn’t really fit you, to one that empowers you and fits you like a glove!